Tuesday, December 7, 2010

1st Semester at BSU - Journal Entry

I was very scared coming into college -  i didn't know what it was going to be like, if people were going to like me or how much i was going to miss home. I was one of 5 students from my High School that came here and i hardly see any of them. =p My first semester i have learned so much not only about school but about my self. I feel that i have really grown up and became responsible -  i am able to pick my higher priorities over the things that don't really matter. I have been really studying and getting things done before i have time to hang out with friends. I love Boise and i love my school -  Boise is such a great place to live because there are so many things to do around the town unlike my hometown where there was really nothing to do besides go to the movies, or walk around downtown. I have met so many new people that i know i will always be friends with. Everyone here is so accepting and willing to help with whatever you need help with.

The football game against oregon was my first time ever going to a football game like that, i was used to my high school football games where there was many 800 people there, not 30,000 + people. It was so much fun and during the game i met so many new people. It was an experience that i will never forget. It was a great game and of course the bronco's came out on top. The tailgating was intense and a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment