Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving - Journal Entry


I had the best Thanksgiving. My parents were able to come to town and celebrate it with me. My mom's side of the family has always been drama... My two aunts are always fighting about something, but this thanksgiving was special -  There was NO drama and everyone got along. It was beautiful. We all celebrated thanksgiving at my Aunt Jeanne's house and had a HUGE dinner. On the Saturday after everyone came over to her house again to have brunch and have a baby shower for my cousin Jayne. Everyone was there. Cousins, Aunts, Uncle and Second cousins. Everyone got along, we all sat in the living room and talked and laughed shared memories and made new ones. It was truly the best thanksgiving that i have ever had. I am thankful for my family, they are a huge support system and my number one fans. I wouldn't be where i am today if i didn't have the support i had from them. I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment