Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas. - Journal Entry

Christmas Break is coming, but not fast enough -  i cant wait to get home and see all my family and friends that i have been away from for so long. It's going to be so nice to sleep in my own bed and as long as i want because i wont have to worry about homework or class. I am especially excited about this christmas because my Uncle Chris and cousin Alicia are coming to town to spend it with us and i have not spent a christmas with them since i was 2. It is going to be so nice and relaxing with them here. About a year ago i had reconnected with my uncle chris on Facebook - i hadn't seen nor talked to him since i was 2 and so, its been so nice to have him back in my life. It's really been a joy and blessing. Since i connected to him, that means that i found my cousin alicia. No one knew where she was at living wise and what she was doing so it is nice to have my cousin back in my life. Overall I am so excited to see my family and friends, but also make this christmas one to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment