Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Photography - Journal Entry

This is a picture that i have taken and added to my portfolio. Some people say a picture is worth a million words and at times its true, but the other times its not true because you are not actually there. In this case, the picture that i have take is worth a million words. This is a picture of my horse Bo and my little sister feeding him an apple. She has her hand laying flat while giving him the apple so that when they bite, they don't bite your fingers off. You can see that he is being gentle when about to bite the apple. Bo, is a horse that everyone can ride, no matter your age. My little sister is 8 and ever since she was 6 she was able to go out to the barn but the bridle or halter on and jump on his back. He is a gentle and loving horse, and one of our safest horses for the little kids that come to our barn.

This picture is one of my favorites -  it says so much without a lot of words. If you just look at it, you can feel the sense or love, gentle and loyalty with the horse and rider. I just love it. It also got 1st place at the fair and i have sold many copies of it at the displays that i have around my home town.

No comments:

Post a Comment