Monday, December 6, 2010

Snow Snow Snow - Journal Entry.

I am going to miss the snow as it is slowly melting. I went to table rock to take some pictures last week! It was beautiful up there... I wanted to go up there to because it was peaceful and i could really concentrate on the pictures that i was taking. I and working on my portfolio and want to get a lot of pictures at different places. This was taken at sunset. It is a beautiful view of Boise City. It shows how nature is a natural beauty. I wanted to take a picture with the snow because it only comes once a year. Not like the sun when it shines all year long. I was very lucky to get a shot like this with the sunset perfect in the background. It just really shows how beautiful something simple can be. I really like this picture because it can say so many things. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment