Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Final Project - Journal Entry

I am very excited about the final project that i was assigned and the group that i am in.  I am doing the "magical potions" display and i am really excited to get started on it. I really liked the idea because it kinda reminded me of Harry Potter and i am a huge fan of Harry Potter. I love the fact that we are going to be able to come up with random crazy potions and display them. I can't wait to see our final product.

My second choice was the "childhood myths"  - I also liked this idea because when i was little my grandpa would always tell me things i like.. "scrambled eggs put hair on your chest" and "cross your eyes and they will get stuck like that." It would have also been fun doing this display because it reminds me so much of my childhood and brings back those good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment